HOME STAGING FOR SUCCESS
Selling a home is a complicated business, and a big part of it is showing your home in its best possible light. When potential buyers walk through your home, you want them to notice all the highlights.
Which means, obviously, that you want to replace every light bulb that needs replacing, you want the house to be clean and attractive looking, and you should probably take that black light poster out of your son’s bedroom, put fresh flowers out, and do whatever else you can to spruce things up.
The problem is, however, that if you’ve lived in your home for a number of years you’re not seeing it through a stranger’s eyes.
You don’t notice the little things that potential buyers notice, like the stains on the carpet or the faded upholstery in the living room.
That’s why home staging is becoming more popular these days. It is the act of preparing a home for sale with warm and soothing colors, key furniture placement, and de-cluttering.
The goal of Home staging is to change the energy and vibration of the home; to make it more appealing to potential buyers. Now they can visualize the property as their home.
Why should I stage my home?
There are five good reasons why home staging is a good idea. Here they are.
- Buyers respond to it. According to a report from the National Association of REALTORS®, 49 percent of agents on the buyers’ side report that home staging has an effect on their clients. Another 28 percent say that buyers are more willing to overlook the property’s faults if the home is staged.
- Staged homes helps your home sell faster. The latest industry data shows that homes staging sell in an average of 23 days, versus 90 days for homes that are not staged.
- You get a higher price. In that National Association of REALTORS® report, 73 percent of the agents said that in their experience, buyers offer more for staged homes. In fact, 12 percent of the agents believe that buyers will offer at least ten percent more for a staged home — which can mean a price of thousands of dollars more.
- Your photos will really pop online. That’s huge because over 95% of buyers go online first to determine which homes they want to see in person.
- Realtors agree it works. Eighty one percent of the professionals in the National Association of REALTORS® said that home staging makes it easier for buyers to visualize the property as their home.
At Carducci Realty, we offer FREE home staging as part of our package of services to home sellers. We have a 100 percent success rate with homes that are staged, and that’s why we offer it. We want to show your home in the best possible light so that you get the best price in the shortest time on the market. It’s just part of the way we work–giving each of our customers the extra effort and attention you deserve.
Contact us today at 214-356-8586 to learn more about our home staging services!
Broker: Fathom Realty